Are you looking for a way to communicate with other CBORD users using the same CBORD products as your organization? Join our new market-specific client Listservs, which will allow you to easily stay connected with other CBORD users who share your common interests. We know you will find this to be a positive resource for your CBORD system(s).
CBORD clients find user-to-user exchanges to be extremely beneficial, which is why we have created more specific Listserves covering the following seven categories:
- Odyssey (will include College & University, Business & Industry, Healthcare clients)
- Healthcare Clinical
- Healthcare Food Production
- College & University Food Production
- Corporate/Commercial Food Production
Note: current CS Gold listserv [CCSUG] will remain active for all CS Gold clients and will continue to be maintained by Nathan Gray at James Madison University.
Stay up-to-date on the latest conversations taking place about your product line or industry of interest. Follow the easy instructions and subscribe now to become an active participant on one or all of CBORD’s Listservs.
Subscribe to any Listserv you want by updating your CBORD profile. Check the box next to any of the Listservs you would like to belong to. You can join one, two, or join them all!
Once subscribed, you can send your message via email. Below are the email addresses associated with each listserv:
- Housing: email@example.com
- Odyssey : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthcare Clinical: email@example.com
- Healthcare Food Production: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College & University Food Production: email@example.com
- Corporate/Commercial Food Production : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catering: email@example.com
Please remember that the Listservs are for client-to-client communication and should not be used for CBORD support needs. Please visit CBORD's Support and Training Page if you need to contact a CBORD support representative.
If you have any questions or need assistance regarding the new Listservs, please contact Bob Borst, CBORD’s Webmaster, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for the CBORD Listservs of your choice today! You might like it! And if you don't, no harm done, you can easily "unsubscribe" from the group by clicking re-updating your CBORD profile or clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the Listserv email.